Our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section:
If you are making a payment on-site : We accept Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Interac Debit, Interac e-Transfer, and Cash.
If you are making a payment online for a remote inspection : We use PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/) or Square (https://squareup.com/ca/en).
Click Here for Pricing and availability (you can book an inspection online)
- Yes, we inspect at private residence, homes, and driveway.
- Inspecting cars that are parked on sidewalks is considered dangerous, for obvious reasons. We recommend to meet the seller at a public parking space.
- Inspectors would continuously be walking around the car, and maybe needing all doors open etc.
- You can check our pricing and availability by consulting our online booking service here
- You can check out our YouTube channel to see some of the thousands of videos that we’ve done when we inspect at private residence or at dealerships.
- Customer pick up is on a case by case basis. If you are at a subway/metro station or a bus station that’s 15 minutes drive away from the location of the inspection
- Please ensure that this is arranged ahead of time. Either by including that request when completing the online booking, or calling and requesting a pick up. Must be made at least 24 hours before the inspection. Please note that such requests are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- you can contact us Here for more questions
Car Inspected YouTube Channel:
THOUSANDS of videos in the Car Inspected YouTube page