Who we are
- If you are looking to purchase a pre owned vehicle from Kijiji Cars, Kijiji Auto, or Auto Trader and would like an independent opinion where an inspector is sent to the car to provide you with it’s current condition, either in person (if you are present) or via email (if you are from out of town), That’s what were here for.
- Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, and expanding. We’ve been providing pre purchase vehicle inspection and lease return inspection services since 2009. We are not affiliated with any garage or service/inspection station. We are an On-Site, Mobile car inspection Service
- Our Third Party Inspection services provide you with the convenience of meeting you On-Location and carrying out the inspection in your presence, or on your behalf if you are from out of town (another City, State, or country). Moreover, we love to share our findings on that specific vehicle with you. Inspections generally last between an hour to an hour and half, and we provide you with a report and consultation that highlight any issues with the car, by then, you will know if the vehicle is worth buying or not.
- For most people, purchasing a pre-owned vehicle is not fun or convenient, and that’s why, we want make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you.
- Have a look at our Reviews on Google and Facebook. Our first time customers are always surprised as to the rigor of the inspections, and most of them wonder why this is not a standard procedure when it comes to buying or selling a car.
We always recommend getting a CARFAX Report, even though it may not have the full history (example: undeclared accidents, rust repair, paint refresh, replaced panels, quality of parts and repairs done, etc.). Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns regarding history reports.
Our Google Reviews Below
Check Out Our Social Media Links
Car Inspected YouTube Channel:
The following is a direct link to our YouTube Channel to see some of our recent Remote Inspections (inspections done on behalf of customers that are either busy to attend, or are from another city or country)